martes, 1 de junio de 2010

EUROVISION'S DAY

Helloo everybody!


Today I wanna talk to you about the Eurovision Song Contest celebrated the past Saturday. I think that, in general, this Eurovision was worse than the past year but there are some songs that I want to highlight:

First, I wanna talk about the winner, Germany. In my opinion, Lena's song is good but no the best of the Contest.

Today, I will post information about MY FAVORITES SONGS of this year.
(I want to remember that it is just MY OPINION)

1.MOLDOVA
I like very much this song. It's name is Run Away and is performanced by Sun Stroke Project and Olia Tira. I think the sax boy and the violinist are very original and the voices of the singers and the clothing are so cool. This song was classificated in 22 position. It's no fair!!

See it! What do you think?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario