jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

Hellooo!

Today I will talk about an artist that isn't a lot of popular.
She's name is Santi White but she is better known by her stage name: Santogold

She is an American songwriter, producer and singer and she debuted in 2008.
The genre of santi's music is mixture of Indie Rock, New Wave, Post Punk, electronic and dub.
White's style has been compared often to that of Yeah Yeah Yeahs, No Doubt, M.I.A and Missing Persons.
In 2009, Santogold collaborated with N.E.R.D and Julian Casablancas on teh non-album single "My Drive Thru", made as part of an advertising campaign by Converse. She has also made guest appearances on numerous albums by other artists such as Jay-Z, N.A.S.A and Basement Jaxx. White has produced and written music for many artists, including Ashlee Simpson, GZA, Lily Allen and Res.
I like very much this artist because I think her music is diferent and original.















Here are the links of my favorites songs of Santogold
Hopee you like it!

You'll find a way:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5CwObhaiWQ

Shove it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez2wYCRjYyY


Kisses!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario