sábado, 22 de mayo de 2010

Hii eveybody!
Today, I'm going to show you the list of my favorite sad songs and happy songs.

First, the happy songs, for theese days in which you feel optimist and you want to listen a very happy song:

HAPPY SONGS TOP 10

1. So Fine- Sean Paul:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PQgYpnhDIw

2. Bad Boy- Cascada

3. Shut it down- Pitbull feat. Akon

4. Summercat- Billie the Vision & the dancers

5. I need a hero- Bonnie Tyler

6. She loves you Ya Ya- The Beatles

7. Viva la Vida- Coldplay

8. Live is life- Opus

9. Three- Britney Spears

10. You shook me all night long- ACDC

+ Nacio pa la alegria- Estopa, Just Dance- Lady Gaga, Twist & Shout- The Beatles...



And the sad songs, for this days in which you're so depressed and you only want to cry:

SAD SONGS TOP 10

1. Mad World- Gary Jules:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

2. When I'm gone- Eminem

3. Wild World- Cat Stevens (or SKINS version)

4. Como un mar eterno- Hanna

5. Beautiful- Eminem

6. Creep- Radiohead

7. Stan- Eminem feat. Dido

8. Broken- Seether feat. Amy Lee

9. My immortal- Evanescence

10. Hurt- Christina Aguilera

+ Incomplete- Backstreet Boys, Like Toy soldiers- Eminem, I will sacrifice- T.a.t.u...




This is just my opinion, hope you like it!


Byee

1 comentario:

  1. cullons bertaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!
    vaya pedazo blog!!

    nomes vull saber com cony as posat els links pk vagin directament al youtube o a on sigui
    pk els meus as de fer copiar i pegar i no en tinc ni idea xd

    ResponderEliminar